Senin, 25 Mei 2009

notification

Hey everyone. I just want to tell some pointless thing that's going on in my life. I wouldn't suspect you to enjoy this cause actually I hate to be the one who break it to you.
I'm having a brain aneurysm.

The doctors had said that I only have approximately 3 or 4 months untill my number is up. I know it's hard to believe and it sucks. It really does. And I just want you to understand, if there's any of my behavior is silly or unacceptable or lebay or alay, that's not my intention to do such a thing. Those were because of this aneurysm. And the location of the aneurysm is so deep inside that it's dangerous for the doctors to take it. That's why I have to live the rest of my life with this big annoying lump in my brain.
Thank you so much for everything you have done that make my life wonderful.
I'm sorry if I happened to hurt any of your feeling.
If there's any unfinished business between you and me, please just say it, okay?












Taaaaaaapi boong hehehe. Kebanyakan nonton Eli Stone nih gw(btw pemerannya rambutnya agak aneh. Dan kenapa artisnya mesti george michael? Emang gak ada yang lebih oke gitu daripada dia?). Yang di atas jangan dipercaya. Boongan itu hahaha. Maaf kalo bahasa inggrisnya jelek. Gw saking kebosenan liburannya nih ampe kayak gini. Bangun nonton tv. Kalo bangun jam 7 nonton friends. Kalo bangun jam 8 nonton ellen degeneres atau pirate master(yang mana gw mendukung si joe don the fire fighter). Kalo bangun jam 9 nonton eureka. Kalo bangun jam 10 nonton yang ada di starworld. Kalo bangun lebih siangan main komputer ngerjain kuis2 aneh di facebook atau baca2 blog. Btw kemaren gw ke perpusnas dan minjem 3 buku. Baru selesai baca 1 setengah tapi ada yang bikin aneh di buku yang udah gw baca. Heck I'm gonna tell you about it in the next post. Ciao. Tschuss.

1 komentar:

  1. If there's any unfinished business between you and me, please just say it, okay?AMIT AMIT LU BET








    *btw aneurysm itu apa sih?? gw sih lebih consider lo autisme hehehe

    BalasHapus