Selasa, 14 Juli 2009

everybody knows

It gets harder everyday but I can't seem to shed the pain. Been tryin ta find the words to say, Please stay. It's written all over my face and I can't function the same when you're not here. Calling your name and no one's there. And I hope one day you'll see, nobody has it easy. I still can't believe you found somebody new but I wish you the best, I guess.

'Cause everybody knows, but nobody really knows how to make it work or how to ease the hurt. We've heard it all before, and everybody knows just how to make it right. I wish we gave it one more try. try, try. One more try. try, try. One more try. 'Cause everybody knows, but nobody really knows.

I don't care what the people say, they're probably lonely anyway. Baby, don't fill up your head with he said, she said. It seems like you just don't know. The radio's on, you're tuning me out. I'm trying to speak, you're turning me down. And I know one day you'll see, nobody has it easy. I still can't believe you found somebody new but I wish you the best, I guess.

I wish you'd understand. I'm just an ordinary man. I wish that we'd have known. Everybody knows, but nobody really knows.

and I know one day you'll see, nobody has it easy.

I still can't believe you found somebody new
but I wish you the best, I guess.



everybody knows by john legend


kemaren pas lagi nonton mtv live dan tiba-tiba denger lagu itu(bukan untuk yang pertama kalinya) tapi tau-tau gw jadi suka gatau kenapa. and no, liriknya tidak berarti apa-apa bagi gw tapi gw suka lagunya melodinya bagus dan john legend suaranya bagus. karena itu gw mengganti lagi lagu di blog gw dengan lagu everybody knows by john legend, you get what you give by new radicals, cannabis college by jason mraz, twentysomething by jamie cullum, what a difference a day made by jamie cullum. agak-agak lenje ya? iya nih aduh lagi cheesy mode sekali akhir-akhir ini gw. I'm talking titanic-watching-but-fortunately-not-crying type of cheesy. buku-buku yang gw baca udah gak ada yang mutu. tontonan gw apalagi. please somebody help me! sehari lagi gw kayak gini, siap-siap aja liat nama gw di kolom kontak jodoh kompas tiap minggu atau nontonin gw di termehek-mehek atau acara apalah yang pake nangis-nangisan lalala itu.

canina out. ciao.

2 komentar:

  1. tontonan gue selama liburan drama romantis Bet ahahaha useless life

    BalasHapus
  2. iya nih gw juga prihatin sebenernya sama hidup gw cit haha

    BalasHapus